Saturday, May 26, 2007

New art for the office...

It's a (sorta) sad time. Another one of my haunts is going out of business. It's the local military/technological/miscellaneous...surplus store. Aisles and aisles of...stuff. You could spend hours...looking at...stuff. But it's closing. So, on a day off, i went to wander the aisles for one of the last times. Just to look for...something. I found a box with various screws, lockwashers, and electrical connectors. $4.00. Cool. I wandered down into the back room where the real fun stuff is. Old military electronic gear, power cables, knobs, switches, meters, nuts, bolts, equipment cases...and...stuff.

Then I saw...it. The perfect addition to my office wall. It's an old sign. It would go perfectly on the wall of my office. A perfect pice of random...stuff. I quickly found an employee, who added the sign to my bill. He quotes me $2.50, (and it would have been a bargain at twice the price)
points me towards a phillips screwdriver, and down it comes. I'll put it up this weekend, likely. i know just where. But until then,

Here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A little more history...on the back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What it says:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No, i didnt take it off. it's still on there, for the next owner to find.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home