Sunday, October 09, 2005

5 Idiosyncrasies

Spidey tagged me (a while ago...but, hey, its been busy at work, cut me a bit o' slack..just a little.)


anyway, here goes....

1. i sleep way too little. and then fall "a-doze" (not quite asleep) when i shouldn't. (like during meetings!)

2. i like chocolate. alot. really. for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. or all three.
(did i mention i like chocolate?)

3. i believe decaf coffee is an oxymoron. didn't you know that?
coffee is the chosen beverage of God Himself.
And He don't drink decaf. ain't no way, ain't no how.

4. i am a mac user. that alone makes me idiosyncratic (along with + or - 5% of computer users)
my computer works for me, i don't work for it.

5. i occasionally (yeah, right...occasionally...) am online during church services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home